Monday, February 6, 2012

The new windows are finally here!

We were in need of new windows! BAD! 19 windows are finally getting replaced. whew! I wanted grids on all of them. My husband didn't. Well, as you can see....I won.

However, did I? Although I'm so happy that we got new windows, I'm not sure I'm happy with getting the grids. :( I feel a little like I'm in jail or at the very least a area of New York where the people have bars on the windows! Hopefully I get use to them because they aren't the kind that remove. They are inside the glass. Yes, I wanted them inside the glass so I didn't have to clean them. Grids or not, don't get me wrong, I'm still doing cartwheels because I finally got my new windows! Yay! I think they are doing my sewing room next!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You want an honest opinion, Posh Girl Friday? I believe your windows look awesome! They do. They have that Western look that is very appealing. But if at some point you decide this won’t work out for you, you may call your supplier for a replacement.

    Herb Koguchi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...