Saturday, March 17, 2012

Can you say "Vintage Fashion Ephemera Jackpot"?!

Oh yeah baby!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vintage Advertising. Especially Fashion!


I bought a bunch of papers, mostly fashion ads, circa late 1800's - early 1900's. This way I don't have to worry about copyright issues. Check out some of the ads of what was "fashionable" in 1911...


 Hey, I didn't get a Valentine that looked like this! I just got a card and I'm not even sure it was a Hallmark!


  The New Cotillion Favors! Sweet! Digging the goggles!

 Now that's a party table!!!


Place cards for the débutante's luncheon. Oh, so is that what my place card choices would have been? LOL 

and maybe I would have worn these shoes (the top ones!) for my debut... :)

I can't wait till my kids go to bed so I can sit down for hours and go through these magazines!  What time is it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...