Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meet Nicknack...

This is our cat, Nicknack. He is a 15 year old Ragdoll. Yes, we have been putting up with his crap (literally, read on) for 15 years!! Yeah, we know he's gorgeous. Yeah, he knows he's gorgeous. He is the most stuck up cat you will ever meet! We call him bastard, most of the time. He's arrogant, a womanizer (just ask our other 2 female cats, Callie and Bella), he walks around like he owns the joint. Besides all his better qualities, the ones I just listed, he poops IN FRONT of the litter pan. Yes, if the litter pan is the slightest bit dirty, he goes in front of it. He looks in it, turns around, as to say "Are you kidding me?", and goes right in front of it! This is just him. He is as healthy as a horse! No problems, physically anyway.

He swaggers, not walks, swaggers, around the house all day. If he could talk he would probably swagger to the beat of "I'm too sexy" and sing "I'm too sexy for this house, too sexy for this house...." Remember he's old...he knows that song. Whenever the song, "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO comes on...his tail moves up and down. Yup, it does!

This cat is something else! He's entertaining. Well, except for the pooping problem! Did I mention that ragdolls can live to be 25! Yes. 25....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...