Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The grid...

makes all the difference! I am working on a few new patterns. Some of which have grading (sizes) and I would like to offer them in PDF format. However, I am always afraid that when someone prints the pattern out and tapes it together, that it will not be taped together properly. Especially large patterns that are printed on several 8.5 x 11 sheets. Too much room for error in my opinion. So I created the patterns on a grid in the background! This will help to tape the patten together properly AND make it easier to custom size the patterns (for someone that is familiar with that), to resize with ease due to the grid being a built in scale! I'm so excited!! I now feel confident enough that the PDF patterns will be taped together properly with ease. So, all new patterns will be offered as such. I will also offer the "Hostess with the Mostest" apron pattern as a PDF within the next couple of weeks. It's on the list ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...