Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween party 2011

My sister in law threw a Halloween Party last night! Ton of fun!


I was a Peacock! I still have feathers all over my house!



My kids were Thor and Rapunzel!

Since my daughters birthday was Tuesday we made a cake for her to go with her outfit :0
It was the first time me and my husband every worked with fondant (which was a lot of fun!).
We made the tower out of Rice Krispies and Coco Krispies mixed with Marshmallows. The first layer was Buttercream icing that we colored with food coloring and color spray to look like water. The 2 top layers are fondant rolled on a impression sheet and we cut and sprayed leaves from the fondant as well. The pumpkins are the store bought candy corn ones. Love those!


Since I had LOTS of Fondant left over I made little spiders on Mallowmars! Sophia helped!!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...