Friday, July 8, 2011

This trailer is da bomb!



Check out this listing on etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/75599284/rare-1961-fireball-travel-trailer

I have never even been in a trailer. I had no idea what to expect. I couldn't believe how cute the inside of this was!!! Check it out...


The black and white tile floor is my favorite! I use to have a floor just like this in my bedroom as a kid. My room was all black and white. Yup, I thought I was cool :)


A pink stove!!! YUM! Look at the little play one on top. Sophia will love it!


OK...The dolls have to go. They are not a selling point, in my eyes. But the shabby chic seating is to die for.

So, who's up for a drive to Cali with me to pick up this bad boy???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...