Thursday, July 7, 2011

A "Magnet"ficent tutorial!





How to create a Fancy Magnet Board:

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
1. A 8 X 10 frame
2. A 8 x 10 metal sheet (I bought a 8 x 10 magnetic board from Michaels with a 50% off coupon. It came to $3.24. It did include magnets but I found them weak and used stronger ones I already had. Michaels sells stronger magnets as well.)

3. Paper or Fabric.
4. Embellishments such as buttons, flowers, etc. to cover your magnets.
5. Spray adhesive and/or glue
6. Scissors


Step 1: Position your board on the desired material (paper or fabric) and cut to size. Adhere material to the board.
Step 2: Place it in the frame.
Step 3: Glue your embellishments to your magnets

Viola! Don't you love it??? So easy to make. :)
Keep it fancy!

1 comment:

  1. Great project! I need a magnet board and this is just my type! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...