Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution #3 -- day 1

New Years Resolution #1 is to "Choose Joy!" (If you follow the Lil Blue Boo blog, then you get it.)

New Years Resolution #2 is to follow my dreams for Posh Girl Friday. My dream, my way.

# 3....Be a better blogger! Which shouldn't be hard....being that I really sucked at it before! I am going to try and find the time to blog more... 

Yesterday we spent the day in West Hampton at Cupsogue Beach. New York has had a mild winter so far. It was quiet (it was closed, of course) and we drove the truck to the end. It's such a beautiful beach! My favorite beach on the island.
The kids had fun and we even brought the dog with us. She loved it!










A great day to start off the new year! 

It's back to reality on Jan 3rd though. Nick goes back to work. Niko and Sophia go back to school. I will be home trying to get this house in order after the holidays. My goal is to have the house in well working order by the months end. I need one of those organizing people to come help me! Anyone? ;) hmmm....maybe I should have made one of my new years resolutions to be more organized. nahhh.....

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable! Love the photos.

    I wish you a Banner Year my friend!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...