Material needed to make 2 hair clips:
Black permanent marker
2 - 1" felt circles
approx. 18" strip of lace
2 med size flat buttons
Needle and thread
2 hair clips
Easy to Follow Instructions:
- Cut 2 - 1" circles out of felt.
- Cut the 18" lace strip in half, creating 2 - 9" strips.
- Place fabric glue on the felt circle.
- From the outer edge of the circle, start gluing, pleating as you go, the lace around and around until it ends in the center.
- Sew your button onto the lace web.
- Draw your spider on the button.
- Glue to the hair clip.
- Repeat to make 2!