Sunday, May 1, 2011

BIG CARTEL IT IS!



After weighing the pros and cons of my own shop vs. etsy. I went with my own shop!
Well, kind of. All PDF patterns will remain at on etsy. However, hard copy versions will be sold in my shop.

I chose Big Cartel because it's easy to manage.
I think Big Cartel is going to get bigger and bigger because etsy is getting more crowded and
you have to advertise your shop to get a following. Back a few years ago, you could be easily found without having to renew items daily. I still think etsy is a great place and would have never considered opening a on-line store years ago without them! I'm still partly devoted to them by keeping the PDF patterns on there in my etsy PGF shop. My old shop on there will never reopen though.

In July I plan on having my NEW shop (www.poshgirlfriday.com) opened for sales of
Vintage Finds (Lots of women's scarves and cravats for men),
Handmade items for adults, children, baby and home goods,
Up-cycled designs for a whole new look,
and a DIYer's dream of patterns and inspirational supplies!
Till then, KEEP IT FANCY & CARRY ON....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...