Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So it begins....

The folders! Folders containing drafts of the first patterns that will be offered. I have my work cut out for me and the kids get out of school in 2 weeks! YIKES!

hmmm....the studio.... It's a mess! Stuff is everywhere. However, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will the PGF Studio! That's for sure!

Check out some of the purchases I made though.....

My favorite piece of furniture. My desk. I HAD to have it. I HAD TO!


Cute end table with a beautiful lamp base and I'm making a shade (stay tuned)

Cool Jars!

Yes...I started this and this is my before picture. I don't think I realized how much work it is but I'll finish it soon.

Button Storage. You guessed it...a vintage spice rack. It's ugly though. What is with that design on there? I added the knobs. I think I'll paint it white. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...